Thursday, August 18, 2011

Paris Train Station

Greetings from Paris everyone - the next few weeks of blog posts will be from Europe! I hope you enjoy!!

I met a woman named Amelie .. we quickly became friends and now she is on a train bound for the west of France. I waited for her while she got her train ticket in order. This is what I observed while waiting:
- there is nothing more endearing than a man taking care of his aging father
- Rabbits like Pringles .. a woman had a rabbit in her purse. The little guy was ALL over the Pringles! Very cute!
- Women can be sexy at any age: a men like sexy women!
- We all have way too much STUFF - and we take it all travelling!
- Healthy family dynamics can be spotted a mile away - so can unhealthy ones!
- No matter how tired you look, laughing makes you pretty
- We take our phones, electronics and internet access very seriously!
- It is easy to make wonderful connections with people when you are open: thanks Amelie!!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh.. Amelie. What a wonderful name. And the name of one of my all-time favourite movies as well.

    Keep those keen eyes, and that big heart of yours open to all that comes to you on this adventure.

    Bon Voyage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dee! So much to write here .. but not enough time because I am enjoying myself way too much!
    Heart is way too open .. so much fantastic stuff coming at me. Trying to roll with it all .. can't wait to see you when I get back.
    xo

    ReplyDelete